The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programs beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood.
We seek suitably qualified internal and external candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: State Project Officer (WISH Project)
- The purpose of this position is to support the general management, coordination planning and implementation of programme activities of the Women Integrated Services for Health (WISH) project in the respective location.
- BA/B.Sc Applied Social Sciences, Public Health, Nursing or related fields.
- Five years work experience in a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
- Significant program experience in Adolescent Reproductive Health and Rights
- Excellent analytical, writing and oral communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Positive attitude towards Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health and rights issues
- Computer literacy (proficiency in MS-Office suite)
- Sensitive and caring
- Firm, fair and decisive in managing other levels of staff
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women’s development, program development and management, adolescent reproductive health, etc.
- Research experience (design, data collection and analysis, and survey methods).
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH in the country and sensitivity to cross-cultural concerns in the project states.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page