Catilas Resources Limited – Our client, a fast growing Manufacturing/Electricity company with operations in Lagos Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We seek to employ a Project Manager for a fast-growing manufacturing/electricity company with operations in Lagos Nigeria. Project management duties include delivering every project on time and within budget and scope
- The ideal candidate must have background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- They thrive in planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use suitable verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure projects performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Educational background in Engineering for Technical Projects and Business Management.
- Proven work experience as a project administrator in the Engineering sector.
- Solid technical background.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page