We seek suitably qualified internal and external candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
Location: NHQ, Abuja
- The purpose of this position is to provide support in the coordination, planning, development and implementation of Integrated Reproductive Health and Family Planning (RH/FP) projects.
- BA/B.Sc Public Health or Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Five years relevant work experience including not less than three years in an NGO (preferably in SRH).
- Excellent contextual, analytical, writing and oral communication skills.
- Team playing qualities/experience.
- Familiarity with key national and international implementing, support and donor organizations in SRH.
- Computer literacy skills such as Microsoft Packages (excel, word, access), SPSS, Epi-info, etc.
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in managing junior-level staff.
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women development, program development and management.
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH in the country and sensitive to cross-cultural issues and concerns.
- Membership of relevant professional associations.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2018.