The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programs beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood.
We seek suitably qualified internal and external candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: North Central Regional Office, Minna – Niger
- The purpose of the position is to organize, coordinate and initiate the planning, development and implementation of Integrated Reproductive Health and Family Planning (RH/FP) projects in the respective locations as part of the strategy to expand access to a broad range of RH/FP information and services.
- MA/MSc Public Health or Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Seven years relevant work experience including not less than five years in an NGO (preferably in SRH).
- Excellent contextual, analytical, writing and oral communication skills.
- Team leadership and team playing qualities/experience.
- Familiarity with key national and international implementing, support and donor organizations in SRH.
- Computer literacy skills such as Microsoft Packages (excel, word, access), SPSS, Epi-info, etc.
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in managing junior-level staff.
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women development, program development and management.
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH in the country and sensitive to cross-cultural issues and concerns.
- Membership of relevant professional associations.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page