ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager (EPPC & EPBP)
Publication ID: NG67640388_E1
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job function: Marketing
Contract type: Regular/Permanent
Business unit: EP Marketing and Sales
- As a Product Marketing Manager (EPPC & EPBP) you will be a part of the Electrification Products Division and Business Unit EP Marketing and Sales based in Lagos; Nigeria.
- You will define, plan and implement product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy.
- Oversee and implement all the marketing activities, and support sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Strategy: Creating, planning and implementing the local go-to-market product marketing strategy, including definition and communications of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with global product marketing strategy.
- Targets: Establishing and achieving product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definitions and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Business Plans: Developing, implementing and executing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups. Preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Analysis: Defining appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluating and sharing customer’s research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Sales: Overseas sales execution for assigned products by coordinating the preparation of relevant materials and guidance to sales team(s).
- Training: Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for customers or internal sales team by facilitates know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering with 5-8 years’ experience in sales or marketing role. Experience in African Countries will be an advantage. Post-graduation in engineering is a plus.
- Independent, self-starter, ability to take ownership of multiple tasks and liaise with individuals in various areas and across the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to be able to influence decision makers at all levels.
- Excellent command over both written and spoken English is a must. French speaking is a plus.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page