Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in Haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor (Field)
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m daily.
- A field operations manager serves a crucial role in the organization. He offers support and guidance to the team with the aim of achieving operational excellence.
- She/he is in charge of the field operations department and has to oversee the day-to-day operation of her team.
- The field operations Supervisor creates and oversees the implementation of tools utilized in the field with the aim of enhancing operational effectiveness.
- Identification of field operational solutions that will improve productivity.
- Oversees the implementation of best practices in the field that are likely to make the overall supply chain of the firm more efficient.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for the position.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page