We seek suitably qualified internal and external candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Officer
Location: NHQ, Abuja
- The purpose of this position is to provide support to the efforts in the Business Development Department in order to create/promote a positive image for PPFN and enhance its opportunities for income generation, at both the centre and at regional levels.
- B.Sc Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Five years relevant work experience including three years in NGO (preferably in SRH).
- Excellent contextual, analytical, writing and oral communication skills.
- Team playing qualities/experience.
- Familiarity with key national and international implementing support and donor organisation in SRH.
- Computer literacy skills such as Microsoft Packages (excel, word, access), SPSS, Epi-info, etc.
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in managing senior-level staff.
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women development program development and management.
- Research experience (design, data collection and analysis, and survey methods).
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH issues in the country and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues and concerns.
- Membership of a Professional Marketing/Public Relations Institution or Association will be helpful.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2018.