Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Head of B2C Sales – Jumia
Department: Direct Sales
Job Type: Full Time
- As Head of B2C, your responsibility is to coordinate J-Force activities and maximize performance across the various regions in order to meet the customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by ensuring that the company remains competitive and innovative.
- A share of your team will oversee onboarding and recruitment to bring every month new sales consultants.
In particular you will:
- Build a trusted and prosperous JForce B2C channels
- Optimize the onboarding process and strategize on improving sales consultant’s activation
- Monitor the consultant’s management strategy
- Manage the commercial performance of the JForce B2C consultants
- Reach sales, recruitment, engagement, activation targets for B2C channel.
- Deliver exceptional growth of agents’ database
- Delivering engagement of agents’ database
- Deliver strong activation rate of the database
- Optimize JForce marketing budget to deliver highest growth
- Weekly report on performance vs target and action taken during the week.
- Lead B2C team of 4 to 9 FTEs
- Propose innovative process.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- 6+ years of sales management experience, managing sales leaders
- Capable of teaching the process for successful prospecting & closing new business, leading to consistent quota achievement
- Evidence of successfully leading others to exceed measurable sales and revenue targets
- Ability to both set strategy, manage sales quotas, and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
- Demonstrated experience with “Consultative Selling” to identify and solve customer problems
- Very knowledgeable with utilizing enabling technology (i.e. CRM applications) to drive process improvement
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page