Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a group of companies that specialize in industrial catering and entertainment, as well as engineering services. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Technical
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The job holder is responsible and accountable for profitably running the business in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner.
- He/she will lead the day-to-day running of business operations and will be responsible for overall planning and execution of the business strategy, with prime focus on ensuring optimal utilization of available resources, as well as developing and enhancing clients’ satisfaction.
- The job holder will be responsible for developing new and maintain existing quality business relationships and partnerships while ensuring that all employees are well trained and equipped to deliver on their various mandates
- Plan and execute the business strategy, with prime focus on leading the operations team engaged in various aspects of the business
- Manage the tender and bid process
- Define project scope and deliverables on a day to day basis as well as track and report project progress and performance
- Review and monitor implementation of all commercial contracts and contractual obligations (commercial and technical)
- Manage all areas of operations to ensure revenues, profits and return on investment are maximized; risks are managed and costs are controlled.
- MSc/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 10-15years experience in similar industry
- Membership of professional bodies like NSE, NAPE, etc.
- Proficiency in Engineering Design tools e.g. Autodesk, AutoCAD etc.
- Engineering Project Management skills
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Exposure in Oil and Gas/Drilling industry
- Excellent Leadership ,Interpersonal, Administrative & Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page