Hamilton LLOYD and Associates – Our client is a group of companies that specialize in industrial catering and entertainment, as well as engineering services.
Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire the service of:
Job Title: General Manager, Internal Audit
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Key member and leader of the Internal Audit team. Manages and leads complex and challenging risk-based internal audits and controls, producing reports and recommendations for the company’s Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Thereby provides Management with independent, timely and reasonable assurance that internal control systems are adequate and effective. Will perform audits across all functions and locations.
- Travels to business locations to perform the responsibilities set out below
- Manages and leads entire audit assignment process, including detailed planning of audit assignments, audit testing, and reporting in accordance with Internal Audit methodology.
- Ensures that audit assignments are focused on key risk areas, and are performed efficiently and within time and expense budgets.
- Supervises / leads / coaches other relevant staff including co-sourced audit staff where applicable.
- Documents audit findings and drafts audit reports, ensuring that audit issues are communicated and resolved as early as possible. Obtains necessary approvals of final reports before issue.
- B.Sc or equivalent in Accounting or related discipline
- Previous experience with any of the Big Four Accounting Firms is a plus
- Minimum of 9+ years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Planning and Time Management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page