Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fitter
- Carry out analysis of automation systems and troubleshoot.
- Repair faults or damages on the Process, Silo and Packing machines.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and other maintenance activities on machines.
- Set up and adjust metalworking machines and equipment
- Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planning, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components
- Dismantle faulty tools, assemble and repair or replace defective parts.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- 2 years related experience
The Person MUST:
- Be physically fit.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page