PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client is a widely recognised Specialist Life Assurance Company in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with bespoke insurance products tailored for each phase of their lives. The company is aimed at improving the quality of life of clients by providing prompt and quality insurance service delivery. They offer a range of insurance products such as annuity, investment plans, group life plans and much more.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director, Technical
Reference Number: 130-PEO00978
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepares, administers and manages the departmental budget on an annual basis. As well as analysing and identifying future budgetary requirements required to achieve organisational targets
- Maintains checklist of daily operations of all equipment and advises divisional heads on the proper use of equipment to avoid breakdown and reduce repair costs.
- Monitors maintenance and operating costs to ensure they are within the limits of the budgets
- Analyses business needs and liaises with the relevant consultant or external party on issues that are beyond the expertise of the in-house technicians
- Liaises with procurement for the purchase of needed technical equipment
- Performs installation of machinery and equipment at the various business locations
- Establishes procedures and practice standards for carrying out technical maintenance activities in the business
- Engages with relevant internal colleagues, establishes and implements documentation standards, procedures and tools for Technical services
- Establishes and implements measures to monitor and report delays or variances in inbound/outbound deliveries to the appropriate parties
- Reviews periodic reports on all Technical services related transactions
- Oversees and monitors operational and service performance against targets and reports to management at agreed intervals
- Develops and oversees the implementation of the asset management system, including the establishment of an effective and efficient operations unit
- Restructures Technology services when needed
- Provides vision, direction and leadership to IT resources and structures.
- Accountable for Facilities
- Develops and maintains the strategic annual asset management plans and aligning with the departmental strategy and budget
- Develops and maintains asset registers
- Manages cost and ensures that departments work within assigned operations budget
- Designs and supports better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years technical post-graduation experience, with at least seven (7) years as a senior management staff
- Relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Experience in the Insurance Industry is also an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page