Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Job Type: Full time
- To provide administrative support to the Chief Officer
- General office support to include minute taking, monthly reporting, preparing presentation materials, dealing with telephone inquires, filing and general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain records and information systems in accordance with office policy and procedures.
- Prioritizing all incoming mail and ensuring necessary actions are taken.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining systems for the storage and retrieval of information.
- Provide an effective interface between the Chief’s guests and other members of the company.
- Organize briefing materials and logistics for workshops or presentations.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries and as far as is possible process these through to their resolution.
- Manage staff and resources allocated to the job in accordance with the authority’s policies and code of ethics and standards.
- Effective time and diary management for the Chief Officer.
- Maintenance of the Group’s calendar.
- Handle other administrative functions of the Group.
- A University Law Degree/HND; relevant professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- At least 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills-written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite and MS Outlook.
- Good influencing skills.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to deal with people in stressful situations.
- Works with own initiative and minimal supervision.
- Highly confidential.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2019.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page