Catilas Resources Limited – Our client, a fast-growing Manufacturing/Electricity company with operations in Lagos Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, innovative and self-driven with solid academic (BSc, MSc.) and professional (ACA, ACCA) qualifications. Minimum experience is 12-years with proven achievements in Finance, Administration and Human Resources.
- Plan, manage and develop Organization’s Business Development, Administration, Human Resource and operational logistics functions in an efficient and effective manner.
- Develop and manage effective logistic strategy that will support the organization’s business
- Manage administrative staff and contractors to ensure the efficient & effective operation of the function and the provision of timely & accurate information.
- Effectively manage relationships with clients and government agencies.
- Provide input in formulating, implementing and monitoring of the Organization’s strategic business objectives.
- Develop the Organization’s financial sustainability.
- Provide advice on all aspects of human resource management including employee and organizational development.
- Budget preparation, implementation and will keep track of cost and expenses
- Develop and administer employment contracts and job descriptions and ensure all aspects of the Organization’s Human Resource and Industrial Relations functions are compliant with the applicable legislation.
- Provide supplies by identifying needs of various business units in the organization
- Keep record of office supplies and procuring of new material with attention to budget limitations.
- Supervise facilities services, maintenance activities, etc.
- Negotiate price, quality in delivery service of equipment to the organization.
- Analyze internal processes, recommending and implementing procedural or policy changes to improve operation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s in any discipline and a Master’s Degree in any business related discipline
- Minimum of 12 years post-graduate experience in Office Administration, Logistics, Human Resource Management, and Finance/Accounting.
- Relevant professional qualification. (ACA, ACCA)
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Excel Office
- Track record of Exceptional team leading
Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, organization and communication skill
- Financial management including financial reporting, creditor and debtor management
- Maintenance and logistics
- Cost management and contract negotiation
- Excellent Customer Care
- Report writing and information gathering
- Operations Management
- Employee Management
- 40 – 50 years.
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page