Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a group of companies that specialize in industrial catering and entertainment, as well as engineering services. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire the position below:
Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
Location: Port Harcourt
- The Chief Compliance Officer, is responsible for ensuring company compliance with National, state and industry laws, regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Revise, evaluate and modify current company policies, procedures, to identify and avoid unseen risks and non conformity issues
- Create and implement an annual compliance work plan that reflects the company’s ideals and values
- Monitor and oversee the implementation of the compliance program across the various departments.
- Conduct and document compliance risk assessments for each function in the business.
- Plan and execute in-house compliance trainings with company staff across concerned departments.
- Develop and maintain working relationships between the business and external regulatory bodies and staying abreast of new regulatory developments and best practices.
- Provide compliance guidance and intelligence to company management.
- BSc/BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or any related field
- Candidate must be a seasoned professional with min of 12 years’ experience in compliance related roles.
- MUST have an indepth knowledge of Industry standards and regulations with a good track record of planning/forecasting, Reporting Procedures/ Record keeping.
- MUST possess good leadership, relationship management communication skills
- MUST have Strong business acumen, judgement and decision-making skills etc.
- Certification and Membership with concerned Professional bodies as may apply is a plus.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page