Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing a team tasked with generating business in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Seeking out and providing update of upcoming and ongoing key projects in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
- Qualification: A Degree in related discipline from a good school
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years cognate experience, 3 of which must have been in management
- Technical Sales in the Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas industry.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- A good role model.
- A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Robust and high-level contacts in the IOCs, E&P companies and the regulators.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page