The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programs beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood.
We seek suitably qualified internal and external candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Location: NHQ, Abuja
- The purpose of this position is to provide and coordinate overall administrative and logistics support services at the National Headquarters for timely and quality implementation of SRH programmes and activities.
- B.Sc/HND Business/Public Administration/Management
- 5 years relevant work experience especially in a Non-Governmental Organization
- Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Packages) including MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Proven analytical mind, nose for details.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Positive towards issues of development in general and reproductive health in particular
- Working experience in NGO especially those involved in SRH
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team playing skills.
- Master degree in Business Administration is desirable and of advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page